Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Week in Photos: Les Mis, Kameron's Graduation Party & Father's Day at the Beach!

The last show in our 2017-2018 Broadway ticket package was Les Mis!  A show I hadn't seen before, and had been wanting to for a long time.  It was incredible!




After the show, I picked up Greg and Ben and we headed up to Kameron's high school graduation party!  Kim had Kameron our Senior year of high school, and it's amazing to see how well she raised this incredible kid who is now an ADULT. 







Ben relaxing in the bath:



Organizing his trading cards by team:



A cute pineapple craft he made at school:



Our almost weekly Saturday morning bagel date at the Woodinville Bagel Bakery!



Greg and I at the Washington Brewer's Fest!




Dan and Greg:



All of us!



Ben's INCREDIBLE project he made for Greg at school for Father's Day.  I about died laughing when I saw that he thinks Greg is a "rug maker"!  I'm not going to correct him.



We spent Father's Day at the beach and it was GLORIOUS!  It was so hot, but cool by the water, and we ate well and played all day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment