Friday, June 8, 2018

Meal Planning: June 9th - 15th

Review from last week:

Last weekend, Greg and Marc took the boys to the trout farm and they caught 7 trout!  We had trout picatta for dinner and it was great!



One of my favorite things to have as leftovers is mashed sweet potatoes, a veggie and chicken.  I made these chicken breasts in the instant pot (which I'm still trying to master) and it was dinner + lunch for 2 days.


The frittata was amazing, as usual.  I'm going to make it again next week.


This was a new recipe for us and Greg and I both loved it.  I'll double the sauce next time because the chicken soaked it up quite a bit.  It went great with the zucchini noodles!


I totally messed this recipe up somehow.  The dressing that was supposed to go on it was bad, and I had left my can opener at work so we couldn't have black beans with it, but the bowls still ended up being okay.



Plan for next week:

Saturday: Tuscan White Bean & Chard Soup with Cheesy Cauliflower Biscuits (from Inspiralized & Beyond, but I found these recipes online)

Sunday: Chicken Enchiladas with Cumin Crema from the What's Gaby Cooking cookbook, but I found this recipe online, too! :)

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Dinner with Mom

Thursday: Ricotta & Spinach Spaghetti Pie (from Inspiralized & Beyond) with Italian Sausage added in

Friday: Burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment