Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Yoga!

 
I haven't mentioned it here on the blog yet, but I'm happy to share that I have finally been able commit to myself to teaching a regular, weekly yoga class!  It took me awhile (a year) to get to the place where I can feel good about being away from Ben on a regular basis (aside from the 24 hours each work week that I am required to be away at my "real" job).  To be honest, it still is super hard for me to even want to leave him for anything, really.  BUT - I know how good it is for me to do other things and to reduce my Ben-obsessing time a little bit.
 
I'm teaching all-levels vinyasa at Bindi Yoga every Monday night at 6pm.  The great thing about this class is that I am able to participate while I'm teaching it, which means I get a work out, too!  I also am teaching anywhere from 1 to 5 classes each month at Hot Yoga of Mill Creek, but am choosing to not commit to any one class over there.
 
So yeah, this post is to encourage people to come do yoga with me.  Awesome Groupon deal for HYMC happening NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment