Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stitch Fix - Again

Alright, I think it's safe to say that I really like this company.  This is my third "fix", (I forgot to document the second one, I kept 2 things) and now I think I am all set in the clothing department for the Fall/Winter season.

Thanks to those of you that used my referral link - I got to use my credit towards this purchase!  (And even better, it sounds like you have enjoyed adding to your wardrobes, too)!  I decided to keep all 5 items this time around, so I got an additional 25% off my order. 

 
Probably my favorite item they have sent so far! 
(Can you tell how much I like it, haha - cheese).


 
Stripes + Blazer!

 
Fun Fall dress, perfect for tights and boots OR with nude pumps. 
(Rachel, let me know when you want to go out as twinsies).
 
 
Chunky sweater
 
 
Handlebar hand bag.  It comes with a shoulder strap, too. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment