Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!








 
 
I got to spend another fun Valentine's Day with my littlest valentines today :)  After having some banana and peanut butter tofu shakes for breakfast (in his sparkly, heart covered glass from Grandma) we visited Grandma at work this morning!  We then spent the rest of the day resting at home.  Ben has a bit of a cold, so we stayed indoors for the most part and he is currently on his second of two very LONG naps.
 
I bought some candy and some whiffle golf balls for Greg, and he got me Godiva truffles and Lush bath bombs - the ultimate in luxury gifts, in my opinion :) 
 
While I finished up a work project, Greg switched up the menu and made us carnita tacos and margaritas. 
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful day of LOVE!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment