Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Music Man



For Christmas, my dad and I purchased tickets to the Music Man for me and my mom to attend!  We both were surprised how quickly February came, but we were so excited that the day had arrived!

We grabbed lunch at Belle Epicurean, a small Parisian bakery, and then went to the theater.  We were AMAZED when we arrived at our seats.  I knew we had purchased good seats (thanks, Black Friday special!) but actually sitting in them and seeing how close we were to the stage was awesome.


 
Things just got better from there.  Once the show started, I realized that I knew almost every song from the musical/movie!  Apparently I watched it more than I had thought growing up, and all of the songs just came back to me.  It was great!
 
I also picked up this shirt for Ben (although it won't fit him for awhile)!  I also decided that if Ben wants to join band or drama one day, I will be MORE than supportive :)
 
 
 
Thanks for the fun afternoon, mom!  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment