Friday, February 22, 2013

Meal Planning - Week of February 25th

Review of last week:

  • The jambalaya was SO good.  I think I overcooked the chicken a bit, but it really didn't seem to matter.
  • The chicken florentine soup didn't thaw too well.  Bummer. 
  • Can't ever go wrong with boboli or cod tacos
After re-watching a few documentaries recently, I'm back to insisting upon organic meats and produce (when available).  Which usually means more expensive grocery bills.  Lame.  This week will be an easy and likely inexpensive week, however, because we still have a lot of great stuff stocked up from our Costco trip :) 

Monday: Baked Pasta with Sausage, Tomatoes and Cheese with......can you guess?  An arugula salad.  I'm bringing a meal up to my friend Erica on Saturday (while I meet Baby Luke!!) so I think I'll make a double batch of this and save it for our dinner on Monday.

Tuesday: Black bean tacos with Cabbage Slaw and homemade guacamole.  (Have I mentioned how much Ben LOVES guacamole??)

Wednesday: Boboli Pizza - Greg makes a delicious pesto alfredo meatball pizza.  I'm usually able to sneak in some spinach or arugula under the cheese.

Thursday: Costco ravioli and roasted vegetables.

Friday: Soup and paninis - made with whatever we have on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment