Thursday, October 10, 2013

6 Years of Marriage


 
And still making me laugh (hard) every single day.
 
Thank you for being flexible.  Thank you for being someone I can trust, always.  Thanks for always turning off the lights I leave on, for tolerating when I shop at QFC ($$$) instead of at Fred Meyers, and for doing your share of the laundry/dishes/toy clean up. 
 
Thanks for being someone I can roll my eyes at when Ben is driving us both up the wall, (and for being quick to open up a bottle of wine to help ease the situation).  And on the flip side, thank you for enjoying his fun and silly moments to the fullest extent.  There is nothing that will make you smile more than when Ben is giggling his face off, and watching a scene like that unfold gives me happiness and satisfaction on a level I never could have imagined.
 
Marriage (particularly when a toddler is involved) can be tough at times.  Life can become a series of routines and the lack of downtime can make us cranky.  (A blog about this exact experience I read recently that echos how I feel in this stage of life).  The great news, however, is that I always know I can count on you to try your hardest and do your best.  And you can count on me for the same.
 
Greg - I love you, even when I kind of want to punch you. Which to me feels like a pretty good sign that we are on the right track.
 
Looking forward to many more life stages and experiences with the best partner I could have ever chosen.


No comments:

Post a Comment