Thursday, October 10, 2013

Meal Planning: Week of October 14th

Review from last week:

Mmmmmm carnitas in a bowl.  This was so filling and so delicious.  (And sooooo easy).

 
After having lunch during a work meeting (sandwich, chips, cookie, NOM), I really just felt like a salad for dinner.  I thought Ben might be into it too, but he literally just ate spoon after spoon full of ranch dressing.


I decided to postpone the pot roast until this weekend because I was anxious to try this chipolte sauce, which I used to smother chicken thighs and it was so. good.  


Saturday: Out to dinner for our anniversary! :)

Sunday: Pot Roast and mashed potatoes.

Monday: Left overs!

Tuesday: Stuffed Red Peppers

Wednesday: Out to eat?  Left overs? 

Thursday: Boursin and Bacon Stuffed Chicken Breast

Friday: Halibut chipolte - again, in this chipolte sauce.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment