Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Bye Bus"

One of my favorite things Ben is doing right now is saying "hi" and "bye" as often as he possibly can.  He will say "Bye!!" when he is leaving the side of the room I'm on, just to stay in the same room and walk a few feet away from me.  Also, upon seeing Greg has arrived home from work, he will yell "BYE" to me, as if to say, "peace out, the more fun parent is here and I no longer need to hang with you".

He will say hi/bye and wave to almost anyone we see when running errands.  He will also greet things (a bus, Mickey Mouse on the TV, etc.) this way.  Adorable.

Here is is saying "Bye bus" to a large van we saw in a parking lot the other day.

 
And speaking of vocab, we have noticed him combining 2 words a lot more often lately.
 
"Done, Mama".
"Mama, Down".
"Crackers gone".

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment