Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day Part 2

Knowing that it would be a special treat, I made some chocolate dipped strawberries for my 2 valentines to enjoy - and they definitely did!



On Friday, I came home from work to Greg in the kitchen cooking up the most delicious dinner: steak, scallops and crab cakes.  He also brought me roses and had a pint of Ben & Jerry's waiting for me in the freezer.  What more could a girl want??!


I had put together a bag of Valentine's goodies for Ben:

An alphabet, a number, and a color (fish) puzzle
A new sparkly "big boy" cup that he lovvvvvvvvvves drinking from
A book called "Counting Kisses", which just happen to be two of his favorite activities :)
A new pillow case, which matches the bedding I eventually want to purchase for him when we transition him to a big boy bed.



Monster's University on BluRay, which is one of his new favorite movies.






No comments:

Post a Comment