Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Recent Photos

Due to Ben doing such a great job of giving up his bottle and binky, I wanted to reward him with a new truck.  The fault is all my own, but our house is slowly being taken over by vehicles of all shapes and sizes.  :)  






And speaking of trucks:


Greg dressed Ben up as a mini-Greg last Saturday when I was away.


Loving on Beau, my old hippo.


Reading in bed with daddy.


Outside the Lego store at the mall.


Ben brought me a stack of books one afternoon and said, "Mama read this one".  So funny.  And of course, I did.


A friend snapped this picture of Ben and Greg at Laryd's birthday party and it's my new favorite picture of them together.



A few pictures Callie snapped of the girls and Ben.  Out for gelato to celebrate Mira's last day of Kindergarten:


Playing at the park before the girls' dance lessons:



1 comment: