Saturday, February 28, 2015

Meal Planning: Week of March 2nd

Review from last week:

A few tried and true recipes don't need reviewing :)

I was happy to come home to a big plate of MEAT on Tuesday after I had to stay late at the office.  Thanks, Greg!

One of the Blue Apron dishes this week was inspired by one of the winning dishes from the Top Chef Finale this season. Crispy chicken thighs with braised lettuce, kimchi & mushrooms.  It was so good.


Lamb and Beef Shawarma with creamy radish salad. 

 
Tilapia Meuniere.  This was especially good.  God I love Blue Apron.



Plan for next week:

Saturday: Crockpot Coffee Ancho Chile Short Ribs OMG.

Sunday: Out to eat! 

Monday: Crockpot Kaluah Pork and cabbage with a side of cauliflower rice

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Blue Apron Meal - Roasted Poblano Chilaquiles with Sunny Side-Up Eggs and Avocado.  Knowing my husband, as I do, I'm going to set aside some pork on Monday to add to this dish because I'm certain he would divorce me if I served him Chilaquiles, one of his favorite dishes, without meat.

Thursday: Blue Apron Meal - Za'atar-Spiced Steaks with Rutabaga-Barberry Tabbouleh & Labneh Cheese

Friday: Blue Apron Meal - Italian Wedding Soup with Fregola Sarda and Spinach

 

No comments:

Post a Comment