Saturday, February 7, 2015

Photo Catch Up and Ben Says

These "catch up" posts have been coming more regularly lately (which makes it a lot easier for me). :)

I have been bad at keeping track of some of the things Ben has been saying and doing lately that have cracked us up, but one in particular I made note of was the other night after we both yawned at the same time.  He said "Mama, we YAWNED together"!  Minutes later, we must have both sneezed closely together, which prompted him to say "We yawned together, And we bless-you'd together"!

Unrelated, but Callie snapped this picture after Ben and Maylee got their nails painted, haha!  I guess she started with just one nail, but Ben kept requesting another one, and another one.


On Ben's last day at Callie's (sob) she bought him, Mira and Maylee a special "friendship bear" for them to always keep to remind them of one another.  SO cute.  I'm not sure if he completely understands yet (and I also have not been very clear that we won't be going back each week), HOWEVER, every time he sees the bear I tell him what it is and we talk about the girls.


A few photos I snapped from Becca's bachelorette party in Leavenworth!




Steph and I met up one morning and took the boys to the Play Happy Cafe and followed up with McDonald's for lunch.


One morning on the way to dropping Ben off at school, we stopped for a bagel.







Our little artist.


We went out to dinner with the Cougans, but beforehand, Ben snapped a few pictures:





I wanted to carry Raleigh home in the Ergo, and before we left the restaurant, the hostess exclaimed  (to me, because I was holding him), "He is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute"! To which I jumped in before Rachel could respond and yelled, "THANKS"! LOL! #mine



A little Waldo searching.



Out for a little walk and found a bomb stick.




Ben often mixes things up like "I", "me" and "he", and will refer to himself as "he" more often than not.  During Superbowl, the boys were outside playing and Ben kept running to open the door to yell at me "We guys are playing catch with the footballs"





Ben, wanting to do everything Laryd did, snagged a spot in Dan's lap, too.





Fresh out the bath in his cozy bear robe.



I had some errands to run at the mall one day, so we stopped for a ice cream cone for lunch (since I was craving one) :)



And in case you are ever wondering how long it takes a 3 year old to eat an ice cream cone, the answer is 37 minutes.  Not kidding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment