Monday, February 23, 2015

Week in Photos

For possibly the most random birthday celebration ever, and a seriously fun and hilarious way to spend an hour, we celebrated Lisa's birthday trapped in a room with a zombie.  I couldn't recommend this event more if you are looking for a fun and exciting mini adventure. 
 
 

 
My mom picked up a fun sticker book for Ben to play with when she was watching him the other night, and he has been enjoying sticking them everywhere BUT the book itself :)  Luckily they are reusable stickers!
 
 
Earlier this week, Ben had his 40,746,296th cold of the season, so instead of spending the day at school coughing all over everyone, he joined me for a few hours at the office (while he coughed all over my keyboard, phone and desk).  I also showed him how the copy machine works.
 
 
I finally got to meet baby Alivia James Broady, Bronson's little sister, on her 3rd day of life.  Lovvvvvvve her and loved seeing Shauna as a mother of 2!
 
 
A friend posted a picture using an app called Waterlogue and I quickly downloaded it and transformed some of my favorite pictures:
 





A lovely morning at the Children's Museum with a quick timeout when he refused to take a potty break.  (I won).
 
Maeve and Ben had a blast running around the house like maniacs, which resulted in a much needed bath.



I swear, it WAS a fun day.


A morning at the beach with my little guy.


"Mama, I made you breakfast"!

No comments:

Post a Comment