Friday, April 3, 2015

Meal Planning: Week of April 6th

Review from last week:

Delicious filet and salad.


Paleo nachos.

Ben was sick this week (again - seriously - go away cold and flu season).  Greg took Tuesday and Wednesday off and stayed home with our germ, and grabbed Indian take out. We had it two nights - the second Greg grilled up tandoori spiced chicken and we tossed it in the sauce.  I paired mine with the biggest butter lettuce salad I could fit on my plate.



Thursday was our delicious Japanese Pancakes.  Yum.



 
 


Tonight is tomato soup and salad. 

Plan for next week:

Saturday: We are hosting Easter Dinner at our place and having a big, delicious, pot-luck style dinner with my parents, Lisa & Evan, and Fred and Shirley.  We are so excited!

Sunday: Leftovers!  I know we should have plenty from Saturday.

Monday: Crock Pot Salsa Chicken.  I'm going to add a little OJ and lime juice to this recipe.  I'll toss together a big green salad and make some guacamole to go with it.

Tuesday: Leftovers.

Wednesday: Blue Apron Meal - Lemon & Black Pepper Shrimp with Fresh Linguine di Cavolo & Fava Leaves.

Thursday: Dinner out for Dan's birthday!

Friday: Blue Apron Meal - Pan-Seared Steaks with Green Peppercorn Sauce & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment