Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014


What a fun Easter morning we had!  I The Easter Bunny started the morning by putting Ben's Easter basket up on the mantle.  He didn't notice it for an hour or so, and when he did, he zoned in on the cake pop placed front and center :)



At 10, Lisa, Evan, Shirley, Fred and my mom all came over for brunch!  Ben was totally spoiled by all of them with fun Easter goodies!  

We feasted on monkey bread and a danish puff that my mom brought, a fruit salad that Shirley brought, skillet eggs that I made and booze that Lisa brought for cocktails!  YUM :)





Next up, we all moved outside so that Ben could do a little egg hunt.  Next year, I'll have to up the difficulty level as it was way too easy for Ben to spot his neon eggs!







His audience:





It was a fun holiday - looking forward to next year already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment