Saturday, April 5, 2014

So in Love



Some days are a little tough with this one. This past week we have had some trying moments. But then we have such a sweet day together that I'm reminded how few and far between those "tough" times truly are.

I will never be able to get enough of this adorable face, his contagious laugh, the way he enthusiastically yells "HI" every time I enter the room he is in (even when I had only been gone for 30 seconds), the way he invites me into his room to play with his toys "pon, mommy" (he often combines "come" and "on" into a shorter, easier to say "pon"). I love his passion for trucks, trains and airplanes and how he is beside himself when we grab a vehicle and join in the fun. 

Today he gave me countless kisses and hugs. Tonight, he snuggled up under the blankets with me and said "love you so much". Swoon. 

So lucky, so happy, so grateful he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment