Friday, May 2, 2014

ABC's


Lately with Ben, I'm having moments almost daily where I find myself saying, "WHEN did he learn how to do that"??  I swear, he has all sorts of things queued up in that brain of his, ready to release them at anytime and blow my mind.

I realize that this is not the most clear version of this song, but here are the facts:

1) I have never heard him sing (or say) a song, ever.
2) We have been singing this song to him for months and months, and all he does is dance along and ask for "more song, mama" when I finish.
3) He did this out of the blue.  Like, there we were, about to put on jammies and go to bed, and I walked in the room to him singing (much more clearly than the take I captured on video - he must have gotten distracted looking at himself in the reverse camera) and I just stood there, stunned, as he sang the entire song.  

Another funny thing lately I've noticed is him saying things in a sing-songy way.  Like when playing with his trains he will sing, "Choo chooooooo, Thomas!  Cho choooooo, Thomas! Thomas goes up up up up up up UP".  LOL.  

2 comments: