Monday, May 5, 2014

Blue Apron - Who wants to try it?


Every so often, Blue Apron sends me links to send to friends who may be interested in trying their services!

I currently have 3 links to share with anyone who wants to see what this is all about:  It's good for 1 free box of food containing ingredients to make 3 meals (2 servings each meal).  It will require you to sign up, but you are able to cancel at any time (or skip any week you don't want a delivery).  We obviously love it, so I love introducing it to others!

If you want one, it's yours - just send me an email or leave a comment!  

3 comments:

  1. How much is it regularly? And how many people do the meals serve?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's $59/week for what we get, which is 3 meals (2 servings each). But I've found most meals are actually 3 servings. You can also get boxes that contain more servings but I'm not sure what they cost. The average is $9.99 pet person per meal. I still have a code for a free box if you want to try it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! If you still have the free box code, I'd love to try it! If not, no biggie! :)

    ReplyDelete