Friday, December 5, 2014

Meal Planning: Week of December 8th

Review from last week:

Dinner on Sunday was grilled chicken with the sweet kale salad from Costco.



I had a big, delicious hamburger for lunch (with one of my favorite lunch dates, Maureen, at our "usual" spot, Red Robin), so I opted to skip dinner and just go straight to cake and wine for dessert :)  I should do that more often...




The beef sandwiches (basically a french dip) from Blue Apron were good.


The "Laing" or whatever (also Blue Apron) was VERY good.  Much better than I expected and Greg loved it too.


Tonight we are making the third Blue Apron meal, so I'll report back on that next week.
Plan for next week:

Monday: Japanese Pancakes

Tuesday: Pan-Seared salmon, quinoa and roasted Brussels sprouts.

Wednesday: I have a staff meeting dinner, but since I am nice, I'll make Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken for the boys.

Thursday: Left over Santa Fe chicken

Friday: Cod tacos (deep fried!) and margaritas.

Saturday: Left overs or out to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment