Monday, December 1, 2014

Photos lately

I bought Ben a new winter hat a few months ago, but I ordered it a size too big and it was constantly falling into his face.  So, I tucked it away for next year and bought him this beauty (and I love it so much)!



November was a rough one for Benny!  First, he was sick for a solid week.  Next, he bashed his mouth on the slide.  (UPDATE - his tooth is now turning grey, which the dentist warned me could happen and since it's not bothering him, there is not a thing we can/will do about it). :/  Anyway, the week following, he got another round of pink eye.  Yuck.  

We are moving into December clear of all injury and illness (knocking on wood) so I'm hoping for a good month!


He wanted to watch movies with his body on the couch and his feet on the ottoman and the rest of him dangling in the air.  So cute and funny.


Brine for the turkey on Thanksgiving.


Throw yourself on the floor meltdowns (probably over me not giving him chocolate).



He really, REALLY, likes chocolate:


Saturday morning Costco/bagel breakfast sandwich run.  If you are ever in the area, check out the Woodinville Bagel Bakery.  Delicious bagels and coffee and super family friendly.  


Sunday morning breakfast at home.


I took Ben up to the Children's Museum on Sunday (during the Steeler Game) and it was so much fun!  We hadn't been since early October and they had a new water exhibit that is FANTASTIC.  Ben had a blast and got completely wet.  Worth it.




Making me dinner (at the museum).




I'm doing a Christmas book advent this year for Ben.  I took inventory of all of the Christmas books I already had and then bought some more to make 25, wrapped them up, and we will open/read one each night until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment