Friday, June 3, 2011

25 Weeks!

How far along: 25 weeks
Weight gain: Jeeze, hopefully I'm still hovering around 16 lbs.

How big is baby: 13.5 inches and a pound and a half!
Maternity clothes: Loving them.  I am still able to wear some non-maternity clothing (due to today's fashion trends).
Stretch marks: None yet!
Sleep: I love sleep!  We have a birthday party tomorrow night (SWEET PETE!) that will require us to be STARTING our night at the time when I am usually gearing up for bed - so I am thinking a nap is in order tomorrow ;)
Best moment this week: I really enjoyed putting the tree up in the nursery.  Things are really starting to come together in there!  I have made my final, incredibly long, to do list of all the things that need to be completed before the big day.  (Lists make me feel on top of things and a little less crazy).
Movement: Ben is still moving around all the time.  I still feel him mostly at night before bed, but when I'm still and sitting in my office I feel him every hour or so. 
Food Cravings: In an attempt to avoid gaining another 9 pounds this month, I'm no longer allowing myself to have bagels and muffins whenever the mood strikes.  Switching it over to bagel thins.  I still think I could live mostly on fruit, fruit juice, fruit popsicles, etc.  I'm planning to hit up a produce stand this weekend to stock up on fruit again!
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: Yeah, it's out.  And while I might try to hide it in my regular clothes, it's quite obvious when I'm in my yoga gear.

What I miss: Nothing this week.
What I'm looking forward to: A fun weekend ahead!  The sun gods are finally shining down on Seattle this weekend with a forecast of 70+ degree weather and sunshine!  On Saturday I will be teaching yoga in the morning and then having lunch with Crystal and her little baby girl Natalie, while Greg is out getting his golf on.  Saturday night is Peter's 30th birthday party!  Sunday evening a group of the Chi O gals are joining up for dinner at Becca's house.  Good times are waiting to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment