Friday, June 10, 2011

26 Weeks!



How far along: 26 weeks
Weight gain: Unsure.  16-18 maybe?

How big is baby: 1 and 2/3 pounds, and 14 inches long!
Maternity clothes: Oh yeah.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleep is still great.  A few nights ago I experienced heart burn for the first time.  I'm not sure if I overdid it in yoga that day, or if it was what I ate (Subway?) but I didn't sleep as well that night as I usually do.  I'm also finding myself ready for bed earlier and earlier each night.  This week might just have been unusual.  I'm planning to add in some extra rest over the weekend.
Best moment this week: My friend Charisse was in town on Tuesday night, so we were able to meet up and celebrate her birthday at one of my favorite restaurants in Seattle, Barolo
Movement: SO MUCH.  It will startle me sometimes.  I feel like he is doing "the worm" up against my stomach :)  I am wondering what it will feel like when he is triple the size he is now.  I think I'm growing a strong little kid.
Food Cravings: My number one craving is still fruit/juice, but last night I sent Greg out to pick up some fried chicken, LOL.  Noms.
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: Out.

What I miss: Wine/beer
What I'm looking forward to: This weekend we are planning to take a trip to Ikea to pick up a few items we still need for the nursery.  I'm also teaching 2 yoga classes on Saturday.  Other than that, I plan to get some rest and do some cooking this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment