Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dinner at Becca's

This past Sunday, Becca had a few ladies over for a DELICIOUS dinner party!  I had been looking forward to it for weeks, as I always enjoy hanging out at her place and catching up with everyone.  Over a Mediterranean inspired meal cooked by Becca, we sat around the table and one by one discussed what each of us have been up to since the last time we got together. 

I am always so appreciative to be included in these events, as I only attended UW and was in the sorority for 1 year!  I'm so happy to have reconnected and maintained friendships (along with making some new ones) with the girls over the past few years :)

Pictures stolen from Maureen:






After dinner we browsed through some wedding magazines looking for inspiration for Rachel's upcoming nuptials, and then called it a night.

Before we left, Becca brought out a little gift for Ben - a Sleep Sheep! :)


I'm told that you can put this little guy next to the baby when they are sleeping and the sounds, (similar to my heartbeat, or the rain, etc.) can help soothe them to sleep.  Becca mentioned that she has heard you can start "playing" them next to your belly in the third trimester to help them recognize the sounds once they are out of the womb.  Trippy...

No comments:

Post a Comment