Monday, June 20, 2011

Yoga - July Teaching Schedule

(Hi waist - I miss you.)

It's possible that July may be my last month of teaching yoga before I have this baby.  I'm hopeful that I can continue (with maybe 1 class a week) through August, but I am also very aware that it might be the LAST thing on my mind in the last weeks of my pregnancy.  I'm hesitant to stop all together, as teaching yoga seems to directly correlate with a positive mindset for me, but I also think I might want to spend the time focusing on my own practice towards the end.

So, if you would like to attend one of my classes, here is my schedule for the month of July!  (You can find my June schedule here).

July 7 (Thursday) - Hot Hatha Yoga at Hot Yoga of Mill Creek - 6:30 pm (90 minutes)

July 9 (Saturday) - Power/Vinyasa at Bindi Yoga - 10 am (75 minutes)

July 11 (Monday) - Hot Power/Vinyasa at HYMC - 5pm (60 minutes)

July 16 (Saturday) - Power/Vinyasa at Bindi Yoga - 10 am (75 minutes)

July 28 (Thursday) - Hot Hatha Yoga at HYMC - 6:30 pm (90 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment