Monday, December 17, 2012

10th (ish) Annual Mom/Daughter Christmas Lunch


 
For at least the last 10 years, Lisa (my oldest, dearest friend) and our moms have gotten together for lunch and a gift exchange shortly before Christmas.  We discussed it yesterday, and we think we started this tradition when Lisa returned from college.  It is so much fun to celebrate the holidays with not only your family, but your like-family friends.
 
This year, Shirley and my mom came over (I think mostly to see Ben) and then we carpooled down to Eastlake Bar and Grill, which is right near Lisa's new condo (which my mom hadn't seen yet).  We enjoyed a delicious lunch (although most of us had breakfast) and then walked over to Lisa's place to have tea, cookies and exchange gifts! 
 
This is one of my favorite traditions each year, and I'm so glad we have kept it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment