Monday, December 3, 2012

XO Cookie Exchange/Jewelry Party :)


Tis' the season for cookies and jewels!

My friend Layne is a stylist for an awesome jewelry company called "Stella & Dot".  I have ordered a few items from them in the past, which I absolutely love, and as soon as I had enough space in our new home to host a jewelry party, I wanted to get one on the books to see her growing collection of jewelry!

Since the Chi Omega girls have an annual cookie exchange during the holidays, I volunteered to host this year and we combined it with a jewelry party.  Cookies, wine and jewels!  Yes, please!

For those of you that were not able to place an order last night and want to, or for anyone else interested in some new jewelry or need stocking stuffer ideas for others, please feel free to use this link - it's open for the next 3 weeks - here are the specials running right now:





It was SO fun to have everyone over to eat, drink and catch up.  I spent the better part of the day baking cookies, prepping food, cleaning the house and setting up for the party.  We have never had this many people over, and I think I underestimated the amount of time it would take me!  I was so thankful to have Greg there keeping an eye on Ben so that I could get everything together :)

On Saturday, I prepared the Honeycrisp Apple Sangria to soak overnight. 

 
I thought it turned out pretty delicious! 

Another new recipe I tried was Pumpkin Pie Dip.  My friend Hilary had made this for Thanksgiving and recommended it - and we loved it :)  Especially Ben!

Here are a few more pictures I took from the night:




At the end of the evening, Maeve and Ben had a little couch jumping party courtesy of Aunt Rachel as head supervisor and playmate.  Thanks, Erica, for capturing this amazingness.






 

 
The babies were completely WIPED OUT at the end of the night (yessssssssssss).


 Thanks everyone for coming over and for all of the delicious cookies :) 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for hosting a wonderful party. I had a great time - probably not as a great as Maeve, but close!

    ReplyDelete