Thursday, December 13, 2012

Photos Lately

 
Anxiously waiting to get in.
 
 
Ben has learned how to climb up on the couch by himself, which usually leaves him BEYOND pleased with himself.  This time, it left him pantless in his raccoon sweater.



Another fun trip to the community center.  I need to take him to the Children's Museum soon - I think he is ready!
 
Starting this year, I'm going to get Ben a Hallmark Keepsake ornament - whatever seems to make sense for his age/interests.  This year, I got the Fisherprice toy :)

 
First time at a mall play area.  He got knocked down 3 times by the bigger kids and we spent a total of 10 minutes there.  It was just as gross and hectic as I imagined it to be, but Ben loved it.  I'm sure we will be back (after the holidays)!

 
Enjoying his first sucker courtesy of some stilt walker at Snowflake Lane in Bellevue.  This was a few minutes before he got scared by the announcer's voice and we were out of there well before the snow started to fall.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment