Friday, December 14, 2012

His Crib

Last night, I could tell that Ben was pretty tired and knew I should probably get him off to bed. I said to him, "Ben, do you want me to take you to your crib"? He got a huge smile on his face and started to nod yes! At first I wasn't sure he understood me, so I asked him twice more and he continued to nod yes :)

Then I told him to say goodnight to Dada, and he immediately waved goodbye, and I took him into his room and put him down. Right away, he tucked his arms in and laid his head down and that was it.

A few months back I never could have imagined we would ever have such an easy bedtime experience, but lately Ben has been super happy to go down for naps and at night.

(Temporary) SCORE!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Can only hope I have such luck with our new arrival when he comes!

    ReplyDelete