Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

Another wonderful holiday is in the books.  It really is true what they say about how Christmas becomes magical all over again when you have kids.  I honestly couldn't WAIT until Christmas morning so that I could see Ben's face when he walked out and saw his train table!  

And here it is!



My parents came over in the morning and we had a delicious brunch (while Ben watched).


On to stockings!



Ben playing Santa ;)


My mom made my dad a coupon book good for all of his favorite meals!  He LOVED it!


Ben playing with the light my dad got for us.


Ben and Grandma playing with his train!


Delicious winter toddys.


Christmas place setting.


Dinner!



It was a fun-filled day!  In true OCD fashion, I have already taken the tree down and cleaned up most of the holiday clutter :)  I have also put away about half of Ben's toys to pull out in the weeks/months to come.  I'm also starting to seriously consider taking some of his stuff to consignment - I feel OVERLOADED with toys.  What a lucky guy Ben is :)

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment