Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Photo catch up

A random group of photos:

We had the annual Chi Omega cookie exchange last weekend at Sarah's house.  Perfect pretty much describes the food, the fun games, the pinot gris sangria, and most importantly - the COOKIES.  Everyone brought their A game this year and I very much enjoyed devouring cookies all week long :)
Callie brought over an early Christmas gift for Ben last week - a shopping cart!!!  He has loved playing with the one they have at their house, and he loves playing with this one at home now!  No fewer than 5 times a day he will take all of his play food on a spin around the house, often dumping it all out, loading it into his dump truck, loading it back into his shopping cart, and then finally "parking" it back in his room.
My fun car companion ;)


I can't remember what he wanted, but I'm pretty sure he wanted to lick the spoon I was using when making cookie dough.  



No comments:

Post a Comment