Thursday, May 19, 2011

22 Weeks!

** I realize that this never got posted before I left on my trip.  I had forgotton to take a picture!  So here is my 22 week update with my 22.25 week picture (from my hotel in Orlando).**

How far along: 22 weeks - 18 left to go!
Weight gain: I'm guessing 8.
How big is baby: 11 inches long, the length of a spaghetti squash.  According to my reading, the baby can now hear us talking.  So weird to think about that!
Maternity clothes: Nothing new to report here.  Loving long/comfortable skirts pulled up and over my bump. 
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Sleep is still good, but I've found myself a bit more restless this last week.  It is officially uncomfortable (and not recommended) to sleep on my back, so when I need to switch sides it takes a bit more effort, thus waking me up a little longer. 
Best moment this week: Mothers Day was a great day this last week :)  It's always fun to spend time with my mom - and next year is going to be even more exciting!
Movement: It has become obvious to me this week what is baby movement, and what is my stomach growling/digesting.  For awhile there, I could not distinguish the two.
Food Cravings: Strawberries, watermelon, canteloupe, grapes, blackberries, etc.  I'm so lucky I will be spending my third trimester during the season of plentiful fruit!
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: Okay, fine.  It's starting to become flat/stick out.
What I miss: Nothing!
What I'm looking forward to: I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow for work!  Bring on the 90 degree weather!  My friend/co-worker Shauntel and I are spending the day at Epcot Center on Saturday, will be attending conferences on Sunday and Monday, and then will relax poolside on Tuesday before catching our flight home.  Greg says I should expect to come home to a painted dresser in the baby room, so I'm also looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment