Friday, May 6, 2011

How's This For a Mouthful?


Petunia Pickle Bottom Touring Tote in "Tea on the Thames"


So, my diaper bag arrived today.  It surprises me each and every time just how excited I get over each baby-related item:

"OMG the crib is here"!

                   "Greg, just LOOK at this cool baby thermometer"!!

"Yesssssss - we are all booked for our birthing classes"!!!

And today, it's all about this diaper bag:




I had been told that this was a great brand of diaper bag.  I also decided early on that since I have not bought a new purse in a few years, AND because this will be my new "purse" for the next few years, that I had no problem spending a little money on a cute bag.  When my friend Charisse visited last month, she showed up with this exact same bag/pattern and I was able to try it on for size.

I loved it.

I also think Greg will look fab wearing it.  (Fun semi-related-to-being-fab side note: He dreamt last night that he was at a party with Charlotte and Samantha).

2 comments:

  1. My daughter has had one of these with each of her girls. Exact style but different pattern. She has LOVED it and always looked so stylish. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love your excitement :)

    ReplyDelete