Monday, May 23, 2011

Hilary's Visit

*Of course I forgot to take a picture of us together, so here is an old one!

This past week, Hilary was in town to visit!  Unfortunately (for me), she came during the same week that I was in Orlando, but we were able to spend one awesome evening together to get all caught up on girl talk :)

Hil came over with some delicious snacks, and I don't think we stopped talking for 5 straight hours.  It is always SO much fun when we have the chance to hang out, and we have done a great job of staying super close even though she lives in California and I live here.  I'm already looking forward to her next visit to Seattle, and I can't wait for the THREE of us to visit her and John in San Diego.  Maybe that will be Ben's first vacation??

She also brought this ADORABLE jacket for Ben.


Our kid is going to be SO stylish :) THANKS AUNT HIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment