Thursday, May 30, 2013

Meal Planning: Week of June 3rd

I didn't do much cooking this last week - whoops!  This week I'm planning a lot of recipes!

Saturday: With a zoo outing planned in the morning and grocery shopping to do in the afternoon, I think we will grab something quick and easy to have for dinner tonight.  No cooking :)

Sunday: Honey Sesame Chicken over rice.

Monday: Breaded and baked cod with a Strawberry and Arugula Salad (BH&G):



Tuesday: Pineapple Pork Kabobs over quinoa.

Wednesday: Honey and Spice Sauteed Pork Hand Tacos.  This was an add in my Better Homes and Gardens magazine - looks pretty simple, so I thought I'd try it:



Thursday: Baked Pasta with Sausage, Tomatoes and Cheese

Friday: On Friday I am leaving town for my friend Jamie's bachelorette party in Chelan!  Words cannot begin to describe how excited I am!  There was a time when the thought of leaving Ben for even an evening felt like an impossible feat.  That time has passed.  I know that I will miss him terribly, and on Sunday morning I will be hurrying home to snuggle the crap out of him, but I'm very much looking forward to drinking wine and having a weekend dedicated to relaxing, celebrating and being off mom-duty!  Oh, and Greg and Ben can enjoy left overs from Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment