Friday, April 8, 2011

17 Weeks! (Wow)!

How far along: 17 weeks
Weight gain: 5 pounds
How big is baby: The baby is the size of turnip, 5-6 inches long, and weighs 5-6 ounces.
Maternity clothes: Yes!  My mom took me shopping this weekend and spoiled me royally (thanks mom)!!!  I now have 3 pairs of maternity pants (2 of which I will be able to continue wearing after pregnancy), a new pair of stretch pants, and several cute tops to get me through my pregnancy!  I am SO excited about getting bigger (for the most part anyway)!  Trying on the clothes with the belly was a fun experience this time around, and gave me a little visual preview of what is to come!
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Still great - even if it is on my side.
Best moment this week: This week has been VERY busy with work.  I was in Spokane Sunday-Wednesday for some training.  I think my favorite part of the week was last night.  Greg and I went on a cleaning/organizing frenzy preparing for our friend Charisse and her son's visit this weekend, and then he made me a delicious dinner!
Movement: No, but I'm expecting to feel some flutters any day now!
Food Cravings: Still into bagels Starbucks' Black Tea Lemonade.
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: In....but I can see it changing already!
What I miss: This has been another great week!  I honestly am not missing anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment