Friday, April 29, 2011

20 Weeks!



How far along: 20. Freaking. Weeks.
Weight gain: Up 7 lbs
How big is baby: The length of a large banana, 6.5 inches crown to rump and 10.5 ounces
Maternity clothes: Totally loving how comfortable my maternity jeans are, but also still wearing my regular jeans with a Bella Band or a rubber band.  I'm starting to wonder if it is a subconscious effort to see how long I can squeeze into them? ;)
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: I hesitate to say that it's better than ever because I'm afraid that I will curse myself.  I'm sure the next 20 weeks will not be as great as the first 20 were, but so far it's excellent.
Best moment this week: The BEST moment by far was the news of Peter and Rachel's engagement.  Other awesome moments have included painting the nursery (post on that later) and hanging the adorable little clothes that my mom and Rachel have bought for our little guy in his closet.  Every time I walk by and see them, I feel more and more like his mom :)  We also got our results from the last few ultrasounds (genetic screening and anatomy screening) and learned that everything looks healthy and as it should!  Always such a great feeling :)
Movement: Still unsure....I think so, but nothing where I have been able to say, "YES - that was the baby moving".
Food Cravings: BTL's (black tea lemonades) and thanks to my friend Shauna, I'm totally into chicken burgers this week :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: Still in, but it's starting to look weird...LOL.
What I miss: Being able to really push myself hard while working out.  It is definitely something that I took for granted when I actually was able to "go for it".  Now, when I get a little too tired or a little too winded, I know I need to slow it down.
What I'm looking forward to: Greg's birthday is this weekend and I'm looking forward to spending the day celebrating with him!  I also am getting back into hot yoga - I even took my first class in months this week!  Next Wednesday, I start teaching 1 class a week at Hot Yoga of Mill Creek and I'm SO excited to be back with all of my students there!

No comments:

Post a Comment