Sunday, April 17, 2011

18 Weeks!


How far along: 18 weeks
Weight gain: 5-7 pounds?
How big is baby: The baby is the size of large mango, 6 inches long, and weighs about 8 ounces.
Maternity clothes: I'm still wearing my regular jeans (held together with that trusty rubber band).  I can still easily hide my bump - but perhaps this is because I never was one to wear super tight clothing anyway?  Not sure.  I'm definitely showing more than I was just a week ago.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: One of my favorite pastimes.  I have not had any interruptions with sleep due to pregnancy - very thankful!
Best moment this week: Nothing specific.  I've had a busy/productive week of work, I've done tons of yoga, and we have had a relaxing weekend so far - all is good!
Movement: Not yet :(
Food Cravings: Starbucks' Black Tea Lemonade.  I can't get enough - and with our new "baby budget", I also cannot justify buying myself one every day! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: I feel like such a wino, but this week I'm missing wine.  I indulged in a 1/4 glass last weekend (no guilt here!) and it was super delicious - but I'm looking forward to the day when I can take out a bottle with Rachel on a random Wednesday evening after work ;)
What I'm looking forward to: This category seems to have disappeared along the way, but since I have something specific I'm looking forward to I remembered to add it back in!  This Thursday, April 21st we have our next ultrasound!  As an impatient person by nature, I've actually considered calling and moving the appointment up a few days as I cannot POSSIBLY wait until Thursday ;)  But I will - on Thursday I will be 1 day shy of 19 weeks and the chances of us being able to determine the gender will be even better than they are today.  So we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment