Friday, April 22, 2011

19 Weeks!



How far along: 19 weeks.  OMG.
Weight gain: I'm guessing 7.  Official weigh in next Friday.
How big is baby: The size of "a large, heirloom tomato", about 6 inches and 8.5 ounces.  (PS EVERY site I look at has different measurements and different fruit comparisons - I'll continue to use Baby Center for my info from here on out.  I have not been consistent).
Maternity clothes: Mixing maternity stuff in with my normal clothes. 
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Still awesome.
Best moment this week: This has been a VERY eventful week!  Greg officially has a new job at Tippr that he will be starting on May 4th - more on that later!  But by far the BEST moment of the week was finding out that we will be having a little boy!!!
Movement: Unsure.  I sometimes wonder if I'm feeling something, but nothing has been downright obvious to me yet.
Food Cravings: Cheeseburger cravings are back in full effect.  I would honestly eat them on the daily if I could.  Every afternoon/evening I think to myself, "what sounds good for dinner"?  My internal voice immediately responds with "A CHEESEBURGER".  We are going to make a Costco run this weekend to stock up on some cheeseburger alternatives.  I think some advanced meal planning will help solve the daily "what's for dinner?" (beef) question.  If anyone has some good meal ideas, please leave them in the comments!
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: In ish...but I will certainly have an "outtie" sometime in the next 20 weeks.  Ugh.
What I miss: This might sound weird, but I kind of miss being able to be "careless" with my actions.  I never realized how often I use my stomach to prop things against - things like the laundry basket, or other random stuff I'm carrying.  Even in yoga, I'm starting to find the need to widen my stance in some poses to make room for my belly. 
What I'm looking forward to: Painting and starting to select more items for the nursery!  Also, the crib arrived this week - I cannot wait to get that set up!  I look forward to the day when I can walk by the nursery and glance in to see that the only thing missing is a little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment