In the basket was the following:
* A digital thermometer for the baby (one that you just press against their temple that does not require any kind of "probing"...nice)!
* A copy of "Pat the Bunny"
* 2 adorable onesee's - with matching hats and bibs
* A couple pairs of socks
* A blanket
* Chocolate :)
* A couple of my more "gender neutral" outfits from when I was a baby
* My little brown stuffed bunny - a toy I have had since I was born. Me and the bunny were inseparable. I even had pictures taken at Yuen Lui when I was 3 or 4 with him! (I will try to dig up a copy of that picture to upload onto here - it's pretty comical).
Thanks mom for already being such a wonderful Grandmother! He is so lucky :)