Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Brunch - and Baby I's first Easter Basket :)

On Sunday, Greg and I joined my parents at their house for a delicious Easter Brunch!  It was fun to spend time with them and to talk about all things baby now that we know we will be having a little boy!  (PS - the name is not going to be a secret - Greg and I are just trying to settle on what we will call him - we are about 90% there)!  My mom put together the most adorable Easter basket for us/the baby.  I wish I had taken a picture of what the basket looked like before I started taking things out.  I tried to recreate how it looked, but didn't do a spectacular job:


In the basket was the following:

* A digital thermometer for the baby (one that you just press against their temple that does not require any kind of "probing"...nice)!

* A copy of "Pat the Bunny"

* 2 adorable onesee's - with matching hats and bibs

* A couple pairs of socks

* A blanket

* Chocolate :)

* A couple of my more "gender neutral" outfits from when I was a baby

* My little brown stuffed bunny - a toy I have had since I was born.  Me and the bunny were inseparable.  I even had pictures taken at Yuen Lui when I was 3 or 4 with him!  (I will try to dig up a copy of that picture to upload onto here - it's pretty comical).

Thanks mom for already being such a wonderful Grandmother!  He is so lucky :)

1 comment: