Friday, April 22, 2011

Gift from Aunt BFF (Rachel)!

We have been so fortunate to have already received so many gifts from our friends and family!  I wish that I had taken pictures and blogged about each and every thoughtful gift.  We have been given books, toys, Steeler pacifiers, baby necessities, and priceless advice from so many people in our lives.

Last night, Rachel stopped by to give us our first official "baby boy" outfits!  I honestly almost cried, (and I have been the MOST unemotional pregnant woman - at least in the crying sense - ever).  The fact that she has been so excited about this baby since before he was even a thought means the world to us.  She and I joke about it being "our baby", as she is ready to play such a huge roll in his life.  He will be so incredibly lucky to have her (and all of my awesome girlfriends) to be there for him :) 

Check out the adorable clothes she picked out.  I cannot stop picturing him wearing this stuff later this year!



2 comments:

  1. Trust me, it's just as much fun for me to buy stuff for our baby... uh, your baby as it is for you to receive it. So happy you liked it!

    ReplyDelete