Friday, August 12, 2011

35 Weeks! O. M. G.


How far along: 35 weeks
Weight gain: 26 lbs?  I feel heavier in general, probably because moving around, bending over, sitting up, etc. all require a lot more effort than they used to.  Just feeling lethargic overall.

How big is baby: About 5 and 1/4 pounds and over 18 inches long!  I just read over the results from my ultrasound I had done at 32 weeks, and it said that Ben was in the 25% percentile for size (at that time).
Maternity clothes: Same old, same old.
Sleep: Sleep is the same.  Good, despite all of the bathroom runs and frequent heartburn.
Best moment this week: Can't think of a *best* from this week.  It was just a regular week!  Oh wait - I thought of one. 
Movement: Yes!  And still, OUCH.  I'm waiting for him to become too cramped to move too much, but I still feel him rolling from side to side a lot.  I will find myself doubled over in pain at times.  I look forward to holding this over Ben's head someday ;)
Food Cravings: I had a craving for some chocolate chip cookies this week, which I satisfied. I made the mistake of watching the Food Network for 15 minutes the other night, and decided that I absolutely NEEDED to have pot roast this week, (which I did).  Greg and I also enjoyed a trip to Menchies the other night (basically a place to make your own blizzards, on crack).

* Please note that as we are leaving the place, ice-cream in hand for approximately 15 seconds, Greg has already spilled.  It later was on his shirt (naturally).  Good thing I'm learning to find sloppiness endearing (mostly) ;)

Labor Signs: Sore joints, sore joints, sore joints.  I think I might have had a contraction this week.  So to answer this question, no - not really.
Belly button in or out: Out. 
What I miss: Sleeping on my back/stomach.  My hips have been getting sore from laying on my side.
What I'm looking forward to: This weekend we are heading to Victoria for our last little getaway pre-baby!  I'm really looking forward to dining out, sleeping in, window shopping, and enjoying each other's undivided attention :)  I'm also really looking forward to next week's doctor's appointment.  I'm told I will be getting "checked" to see if I have made any progress with labor (which I highly doubt), but still - exciting to be getting closer and closer...!

No comments:

Post a Comment