Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Shower

Well, don't I feel like the luckiest girl in the world??  This past Saturday will go down as one of my favorite days ever, thanks entirely to my friends and family who threw together the most beautiful shower on one of Seattle's most beautiful days of the year!

I truly am surrounded by so many wonderful women (and babies) in my life, and this weekend they were all in one room!  I can't really put into words how thankful I am for everyone who was there to help celebrate Baby Ben: decorating the house (birds birds birds!), making cupcakes, taking pictures, preparing the most delicious food, making me a diaper cake, bringing me a massive supply of diapers, demonstrating the bumbo chair (thanks Oliver!), and gifting me/us with some of the most adorable, thoughtful, and hilarious outfits and baby supplies!  Oh, and thanks to everyone for doting on me - bringing me food, drinks, a cupcake, fans, asking me how I feel, etc.  I might miss that a little when I'm no longer pregnant ;)

Below are some of the pictures that my friend Kate captured of the day.  Thank you to EVERYONE who was there showering us with love.  And an enormous thank you to Rachel, Lisa, Mom and Shirley for hosting and organizing such an amazing day.  I know how much hard work you all put into everything and I honestly cannot thank you enough! 

(To see the rest of the photos - if you are on Facebook - you can log in and see them here).















No comments:

Post a Comment