Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nursery = Complete

With six weeks left until my due date, I'm happy to say that the nursery (at least the decor) is complete!  I spent my Saturday washing and sorting through baby clothes, organizing diapers and burp cloths, and folding receiving blankets.  Fun, right?  Luckily, it was.  Lisa came up and spent most of the day with me gossiping and watching Sex and the City episodes between laundry loads :)

Below are some pictures of Ben's room:


Bird hooks and the diaper bag

Bird mobile, purchased on Etsy - the woman was
able to custom coordinate the bird colors to the bedding :)

The pictures - where this whole bird theme originated. 
I was originally going to do a picture collage on this wall, but things got
a little "busy" so I changed things up.

Glider/rocker - above it hang the fabric "globes" that Rachel made for my shower :)


Birth announcement picture/frame from Brenna, made by
our friend KatieI love that Brenna put her birthday as Ben's "temporary"
birth date :)  We also all had a laugh at the extra "s" that somehow made it into
the print.  When Ben is born, this will be replaced with all of his "real" stats.

Dresser/changing table, tree, shelves.


3 comments:

  1. Love it! It looks so beautiful, Jessica! You are all ready now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So happy you like it :) Come hang out with us anytime in there!

    ReplyDelete