Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot



I was so grateful that my friend Kate was able to attend my baby shower this last weekend.  Her and her family live in Spokane, WA and just happened to be in town for their own family reunion!  The timing was perfect, and in addition to coming to (and photographing) my shower, she also offered to take some maternity photos of us the next day! 

Kate has turned her love for photography into a second career, and she is a total natural!  I was so happy to have one of my oldest and dearest friends capture some of our final moments before Ben arrives.

Here is a link to just a few of the photos she took from the day!  I can't wait to frame some of these and put them in Ben's room :)

You can "like" Kate Mills Photography on Facebook here!

No comments:

Post a Comment