Friday, August 26, 2011

Work Baby Shower!

I mentioned in my last post about the work shower that my coworkers threw for me, but I wanted to add a few more details and some pictures!  I really work with a great group of people.  I've been with my company for almost 7 years now, and I consider my coworkers to be great friends of mine - particularly the office gals, Shauntel and Linda, who organized the shower portion of the day :)

I had a feeling that they were up to something, but I really felt SO special last night.  After a 1/2 day meeting, our group first headed down to BYOB Vintners for a fun, team building event.  While I couldn't partake in the drinking aspect (although I did taste each wine) our group got to mingle, taste wine, snack, get a tour of the warehouse, and eventually create our own custom red wine blends!  We each left with a bottle of our own creation with a company logo!  If you are looking for a fun corporate event, or even a fun thing to do with friends, I highly recommend looking into this place!




After BYOB, we headed to dinner at the Ponti Seafood Grill.  We were led back into a private room, where Shauntel had set up for the shower!  I was given a sash and everything :)

After a DELICIOUS dinner of king crab legs (OMG YUM), they brought out the cake and their gift. 




I am still blown away by the generosity that has been shown to me and Greg.  The whole team came together to get us one, very large, gift card to Babies 'R Us.  I don't think we could possibly be more prepared for baby Ben than we are now!

No comments:

Post a Comment