In a discussion with Rachel and Lisa tonight, we got to talking about what color eyes Ben will have. I already knew the "odds" of each color based on a website I found earlier this year. (That's a lie - I knew the eye color of our future child(ren) 3 years ago...)
I thought it would be fun to share the website so any pregos and future pregos can check to see what their kids will have :)
Ben has a 37.5% chance of blue eyes, 12.5% chance of green eyes, and a 50% chance of brown eyes.