Friday, August 19, 2011

36 Weeks - 9 Months Pregnant!


How far along: 36 weeks
Weight gain: 26 lbs

How big is baby: Almost 6 pounds and more than 18/5 inches long.  Apparently he is putting on about 1 ounce a day at this point.
Maternity clothes: Same. 
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleep is still good, once I'm asleep.  Ben has been beating me up most nights as I am trying to get to sleep, so that has been fun.  This week he had been most violent active when I'm at my desk at work and then right before bed.
Best moment this week: We had such a great time in Victoria.  I loved the fact that our cell phones were off the entire time.  We probably talked more on this trip than we have in the past couple weeks combined.  Might need to enforce a "no technology" rule at home once in awhile.  We also did our hospital tour and got our car seat installed/checked, leaving me feeling much more prepared than I was last week.
Movement: Too much.
Food Cravings: Beets and sweet breads/cookies (not at the same time).  We brought home a box of maple cream cookies from Canada that were absolutely delicious. 
Labor Signs: No.  I've felt less exhaustion this week as I was experiencing last week, but still not even close to the energy levels I'm used to.
Belly button in or out: Out. 
What I miss: I miss the feeling of not having a human being inside me.  I can't wait to carry him around on the outside.  I've been daydreaming about what my first yoga practice will be like post-pregnancy.  Greg bought a Groupon to one of my studios, so it will be fun to take some classes together.  Friends - counting on you to step in and watch Ben for 2 hours :)
What I'm looking forward to: Our amazing friends Dan and Jeannette are throwing us a baby shower this weekend, and I'm REALLY looking forward to it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment