Monday, March 14, 2011

13 Weeks!



How far along: 13 weeks - I am officially in my second trimester!
Weight gain: I would guess I'm still up about 1 lb
How big is baby: The baby is the size of a medium shrimp (according to Baby Center) and is about 3 inches long
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I am now using a rubber band instead of buttoning a few pairs of my tighter jeans
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Still great
Best moment this week: I got to see the baby TWICE - once for my ultrasound to determine how far along I was last Monday and a second time for the NT (Nuchal Translucency) ultrasound last Friday.  I'm also about 90% sure we are having a boy based on what I saw on the second ultrasound....although we can all come back and laugh at this post in 5-7 weeks if we find out I was TOTALLY wrong ;)
Movement: Nope
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular this week.  I'm consciously going to make an effort to stop eating sweets for awhile.  At the start I wasn't interested in ice cream or chocolate whatsoever, but lately they have been creeping back into my diet.  I figure the more of that stuff I indulge in now, the harder it will be to get rid of later!
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Having a fun vacation lined up to look forward to...although I guess I can look forward to having 3 months off work at the end of the year :)  I wouldn't exactly call that a "vacation" though!

No comments:

Post a Comment